Say hello to my little friends...

I am a mom, I cook, I clean, I epically fail from time to time, I laugh about it.

Tuesday 31 May 2011

and again..

I just made Banana Bread.  I am capitalizing it because it was Really, Really Good.  So good, in fact, that I sent half to a friend and promptly ate the other half while the kids in their beds (and still awake) are being maddened by the amazing smell and were clearly going to have nothing to wake up to.  In case you are interested, and of course you should be, here is the recipe...
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Janets-rich-banana-bread/Detail.aspx
I don't know who you are, Janet, but you are a lovely lady and I will think of you as I am jogging off 2 pounds of banana bread. ( I also subbed in all whole wheat flour, added slightly less sugar, and an extra banana because they were going bad - it's how I roll, aight?)

No comments:

Post a Comment