Say hello to my little friends...

I am a mom, I cook, I clean, I epically fail from time to time, I laugh about it.

Sunday 3 July 2011

Blog!!

I'm moving, so I'm not blogging.  Because I have time for packing (no I effing don't) and child-rearing only. (ha!) And, as hubby points out, a blog isn't people.  People need things from me.  Like a lay. (Ha! Hahaha!)  Things I suddenly have time for now that I'm "packing":  reading that book I got for Christmas that I totes forgot about, installing hardwood flooring in my dollhouse (yes it's mine, don't look at me like that),  visiting friends (I'm moving 23 minutes away!!! On Saturday!! Get your time in now!)  Going to a burlesque show tonight (not dancing in one.. apparently they prefer you to register, have a costume AND have an act.. gawd, this "no fun" city) and over-plucking my eyebrows.  I have also taken a special moisture bath I have been waiting a long time for (okay, I just poured some milk in it and now I smell) and painted my toenails.  Clear.  But it, like, took forever to dry, okay?  Stop looking at me!!! 
     So, my new place is huge by VanCity standards, 2 floors, 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms.  It has a dishwasher older than my grandmother (remember the color before avocado?) and my children may well be learning Cantonese in school and I am happy.  Because I have windows.  And no bedbugs (yet.) And I plan to dig up the lawn and make a garden, and get a kitty and a puppy and redo the countertops.  (If my new landlords read this blog my next post with be about evictions, obvs.)
     So I don't have time for this!!!  Stop pressuring me!!! Hey, Game of Thrones?  You're fucking up my LIFE!!! (and you're awesome.  Don't stop being awesome.).  Gotta run. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment