Say hello to my little friends...

I am a mom, I cook, I clean, I epically fail from time to time, I laugh about it.

Monday 6 March 2017

and back to Pnomh Penh

liked the bus back, very baller.



went to Tabitha, a wonderful NGO as per Stacey;s recommendation. Beautiful things!

so much busier here



stayed at the rooftop bar from our first night in PP... I'm very, very sick here.

some strange procession full of noise woke us up, nobody seemed to know what it was about

cruisin the streets with Sorya again


went to the wildlife sanctuary, still very ill, but I loved it


a Myna bird that spoke Khmer. We had fun with him.





I'm fucking dying here.





a rescued moon bear

nice rack!

a moment

this guy was so cute



mama and baby





this guy moved the foot to his foot and tried to convince us his hands were empty.





beautiful leopard






amputee


I don't know what this is.



that's a strange animal





sugar cane. When we ran out a lady tried to sell us more and Chris said no, and the elephant threw dirt in his face with her trunk.











palm fruits

four horsemen indeed.
little local market. I now loathe the sterile, fluorescent lit grocery store.










these are vietnamese apples, and they're delicious. Carried a bag around and gave them out to the begging children who seemed very happy with them.

this is for Sady, here's the local eyelash tech

yup

vancouver sucks at happy hour, this is how it be.

a parade for something of some sort



a family of four comfortable on a scooter

my temple calves


Sorya saying goodbye. He hugged us, even teared up a bit. He really became a solid friend throughout the trip, texting us when we were in the countryside, making sure we were okay... Really miss this guy,

No comments:

Post a Comment